Monday, November 15, 2010

TOP TEN REASONS

So next week is Thanksgiving, folks. LET THE GLUTTONY BEGIN! Not me, you. Because let's not pretend you haven't already started sampling the menu items, 'mm kay, pumpkins?

Anyway, here is my Blissfully Domestic post to tide you over until I come clean about the hairy legs crime scene at the pedicurist last week. I'm working up to it~not ready to admit guilt. Would prefer to cast sideways glances at all of you, as to your own conduct.

I'm off! Turkey burps and Dr. Pepper kisses, peeps!

9 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Loved the post.
I bet you are wearing a vintage apron and pearls even as we speak.

TisforTonya said...

someone kick me in the shin... because I decided last week to eat better... just in time for gluttony week?

Mimi Sue said...

I may or may not have done the same thing to the poor little Korean girl at the pedicurist. Super tacky! Mimi

Sandra said...

Have been trolling through your posts. I have to say, I find you utterly adorable!

Holly said...

Sandra, she IS ADORABLE!!

I'm on the ledge awaiting your GUILT!!

Speaking of GUILT... I'm checking out your post and I should be CLEANING... *sigh* LATER, BABE!! ;p

Lisa said...

Oh, you girls are just trying to turn my head with all these compliments. And Sandra, thanks for trolling and following~which sounds a little bit illegal and frightening. I'm going to check you out, too!

Unknown said...

I think I loved this post more because there is a strange funk coming from my fridge!

Krista said...

And a big 'ol turkey belch to you, too! Guilt? What's that?

Angie said...

Do you have a favorite site that you order vintage aprons from. I too am hosting the big day and I think the perfect apron would make it more bearable. Thanks for the idea!!
Angie