Saturday, December 5, 2009

ELDER ASHTON


MY FIRST OFFICIAL BLOG PICTURE...(by popular demand)...AND I'M REALLY NOT SURE HOW I DID IT. No, seriously. No idea. BUT YAY FOR ME, PEOPLE!

And of course, as everyone knows the first born child gets more pictures taken of them~by about ten fold~than all the other children combined, so I might as well buy into the theory and post first born~in all his Elder Ashton glory.

Now the real test will come as I try to duplicate my efforts, which I cannot guarantee, as I yam what I yam. (Popeye reference~but I don't like spinach, unless it's in salad)

I'll tell you what I tell my own kids..."You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Actually, I never said that myself, but a neighbor lady down the street did. Whatever.

2 comments:

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

I'm so glad you put a pic up. I know your kid. My daughter is Jill Myers and they went to school together. I think you ca get to my blog by clicking on my name.

And yes like the pepper, only hotter...

Lisa said...

Hey, Hottie KyAnn! Small, small world. I'll ask Ash if he knows her.