Sunday, October 4, 2009

A DITTY

A little ditty for you, based on the old poem by, well, I don't know who, but repeated oft to me by my parents. (Not very subtle, Mom and Dad. Not very subtle.) I've changed the words a bit to be more fitting of my own recent experiences.


There once was a girl (middle aged woman~go ahead and guess)

Who had a little curl (zit)

Right in the middle of her forehead (Yup, right smack between my eyes. Are. you. kidding.)

And when she was good (infrequent)

She was very, very good (really infrequent)

But when she was bad (more often than not)

She was horrid! (Kind of a lot)



The end

3 comments:

Kara Elmore said...

Hmmmmmm - very fitting. VERY fitting. For Taz. :)

Lisa said...

No, no, no. Not Taz. Oh, alright, Taz. But me too. Told you we have a connection.

Kara Elmore said...

OH no ... I KNEW this was about YOU. Remember I GREW UP WITH YOU? I just said that to make you feel BETTER about who you are now... and make ME feel better about what TAZ can become.