Saturday, October 17, 2009

SEE?

No dunes on account of busted bikes and barf. See? I knew that would happen all along~totally inspired.

It just looked like I was being thoughtless and self-absorbed. And just for the record, there will probably be lots and lots of times that I look thoughtless and self-absorbed, but I won't be. That's not who I am, people~not how I roll.

Try to remember that so I don't have to keep wasting my time telling you, cuz I have waaaay more important things to do that to remind you of how selfless I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW that you were inspired! SEE..it goes to show you that your husband knew what kind of person you were when he made that "cassette" tape for you and included "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago on it!!! Yep---that's totally you!

Just so you know, Halloween buckets make GREAT barf buckets! only .94 cents at your local Wallyworld.. Maren

Lisa said...

A question...will you still be using the Halloween bucket to gather Trick or Treats? Never mind. I don't really want to know.